Here are some interactive Universal Credit maps showing when roll-out takes place and who for.
- Postcode search tool by lasa rightsnet and co – universalcreditinfo.net
- This postcode search tool tells you when the Full (or Digital) Service will be available in your area (if it isn’t already): www.entitledto.co.uk/universal-credit-map
- Roll-out of Full (or Digital) Service on Turn2us
- Look up the UK map by Lisson Grove Benefits Program’s map at www.lgbp.co.uk/ucpc/ucpc.html to see the Full (or Digital) Service start dates around the country. Thanks to Jon Blackwell for the link.
- Here is the www.gov.uk list of Jobcentres where you can claim UC
Roll-out is “glacial” according to Labour’s Rachel Reeves.
On the subject of interactive maps doogal.co.uk has a fabulous array of postcode maps including
- London postcodes – a complete list of London postcodes grouped by district
- A complete list of UK postcodes and their latitude/longitude
- Find a postcode – provide an address or postcode and find its location and nearby postcodes
- List of UK postcode districts